Saturday, February 27, 2010

First Time Blogger

Hi there.

This is my first time doing the blogging thing - I'm a little nervous but I'm sure I'll make it.
I've been interested in this since my friend at makeaquilt told me about it.

I've been through a lot of bad stuff the last five years and I thought I would never enjoy life again. With the help of many friends I've made it through and still have a way to go, but I've wanted a way to share with others that you can make it.

Oh yes, there've been lots of times that I've wanted to give up, pull the covers over my head (literally) and never go out again. But with loved ones encouraging me and at times practically force-feeding me, I'm much stronger now.

This was not a health issue, but could've been if I'd kept on going on the way I was. I will get more into things as I go on.

Thanks for listening (reading). Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to bloglandmy dear friend! So glad to see you here. WooHoo! I get to be the first folower. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there.
    Finally I'm able to get back into this. Things have been difficult to say the least. The dogs are doing fine and still keeping me on my toes. Keep your fingers crossed, the big D is supposed to happen Friday 6/11. After 4 years, it's about time don't you think? Hopefully, my work schedule will settle down a little.

    I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up! I'm thinking about going to school to be a nutritionist. I've been interested it for some time now. I don't want to do it to start a business or build a career but to help people understand the value of proper eating and taking the correct supplements. (Mainly myself!) I'm also going to get back into my makeup and skin care solutions business. That's why nutrition is so important along with proper skin care...you can't paint a broken down barn!

    Take care and I'll talk to you later. Debbie

    ReplyDelete